You may, of course, be paid anonymously. “How?” is the major question. Without boring you, this post will explain how to receive money anonymously from anywhere in the world. Everything, especially when it comes to the internet, has lost its anonymity with the advent of technology. To be tracked getting cash in this scenario, you’ll have to search through a few folders to figure out who you are.
It is fairly simple to avoid being tracked while collecting money. However, the technique you choose to remain anonymous is determined on the quantity of money you get.
Many individuals believe that there are no services that allow you to accept money anonymously. This isn’t always the case, especially if the sum of money is tiny. To be fully anonymous when receiving money, the reality is that you must choose a technique appropriate for the amount. For example, if you’re making a million-dollar gift to a good or terrible charity, you should ask the executive director for anonymity and write a check.
How to Receive Money Anonymously
- Receive Money in Cash
Let’s get something straight about ‘cash.’ If you want to keep your identity hidden from the sender, receiving cash will need you to send someone else to get the money. You are not anonymous if you do not do so. But we’re presuming that you’re familiar with this sender and are simply seeking to reach out to government authorities, maybe for taxes, or that your trade is shady.
If you are getting cash, you must agree on a meeting place with the payment. Receiving cash, on the other hand, may not be the best option if the payer is a stranger. If you don’t have a choice, you should document the transaction and be cautious about who you associate with. If you don’t already know, you’ll want to double-check the source of the funds.
You can bring 2-3 pages of paper with you to fold around the cash to hide it. Consider having someone or many people join you if the sum is large.
- Receive Money Through the Mail
Money can be shipped to you in the form of cash in an envelope through any major courier service, such as FedEx. Receiving money through the mail may be prohibited in certain countries, but it is completely legal in others, such as the United States. Post offices, such as the USPS, do not, for example, ban transmitting cash through the mail. Of course, sending cash over the mail is hazardous, but it is relatively safe and discreet.
The fact that the envelope is handled by a lot of individuals before it reaches you, the recipient, is why sending cash via postal is dangerous. Anyone may open the envelope, take the money, and look at the information within.
Many persons who receive money anonymously enclose it in letters and greeting cards, which are then mailed. It is entirely legal, and the government does not impose any restrictions on the amount of money that can be received through postal services such as the USPS. Use a certified mail service that allows you to track the cash and needs a signature on delivery to receive delivered cash safely. To stay anonymous, you, the recipient, might agree with the sender to provide a false signature.
- Money Order with Fake ID
- Visit the location you want to cash out your money order. You can take a money order to a credit union or your bank. However, to be completely anonymous, you can use a grocery or retail store.
- Endorse the money order. You have to add your signature to the back of the money order to endorse it, which can be a fake signature. Hand it over to the cashier.
- Complete the identity verification. Next, present your fake identification to show that you are the authorized person to receive the money order cash. You can assume a fake identity, create and use any fake government-issued ID, including driver’s license, passport, military card, etc.
- Make the payment. Pay the fee to cash the money order if you have to pay. The fee is typically low and may be deducted from the total amount of cash paid to you.
- Receive a Transferred Asset Ownership
- Digital Currency
- Pre-paid Debit Cards Keep You Anonymous