Defination of Carding.
Carding is a technique in which items are purchased/ordered from any online store, such as Amazon, Jumia, or FlipKart, using fictitious credit/debit cards.
Who is a Carder ??
A carder is a person who utilizes hacked credit card information, buys credit cards from credit card shops, or even picks up credit cards from dumps on the dark web in order to card online stores.
Credit Card (CC):
This is the most crucial, sensitive, and vital phase of the carding process, so take a deep breath and read slowly. Any credit card follows the following format:
| credit card number | expiration date| CVV2 code | name on the card | address | city | state | country | zip code | phone number (which may or may not be included depending on where you obtain your credit card)
For example: (randomly selected number/details)
| 4305873969346315 | 05 | 2018 | 591 | UNITED STATES | Dave Washington | 201 |
Stoney Brook Lane | Washingtonton | MA | 01949 |
Types of Cards for Carding
Each credit card business uses a different number to begin its cards:
- American Express (AMEX) – 3
- Visa – 4
- MasterCard (MC) – 5
- Discover (Disco) – 6
The material in this page is provided solely for educational reasons. This website is solely for the purpose of demonstrating how various scams work and how to prevent being a victim. There’s no way of knowing if the information in this post is accurate or up to date. We make no express or implied claims or assurances regarding the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the information.
- Classic– a universal payment instrument that may be used at any site that displays the Visa logo, including ATMs, physical and virtual businesses, and shops that sell products and services over the phone and by mail. This card is designed for people who are already familiar with using credit cards. It is also popular among middle-income consumers, who value convenience, choice, and financial security.
- Gold–One of the most popular products, it is used all over the globe and allows you to have incredible financial independence (higher limit) I
- Platinum–These generally have limitations in excess of $10,000 (although keep in mind that just because it has a high limit doesn’t imply it hasn’t already been reached).
- Signature–There is no predetermined spending limit – this is a fantastic bin to get into.
- Infinite–The most prestigious card in the deck, with almost no restriction. Though there are fewer in circulation, use caution when purchasing them and only buy from trustworthy dealers.
- Business–It’s for small to medium-sized enterprises, and it typically has a cap.
- Corporate–It’s for medium to big enterprises, with a higher maximum than a business.
- Black–This card has a restricted membership, a $500 annual charge, and is a high-end card with no limits.
- Standard– similar to classic visa card.
- Gold– it is just like visa gold card
- Platinum– it is just like visa plat card
- World– has a very high limit
- World Elite– virtually no limit, it is an high end card.
- Gold– usually around 10,000 limit
- Platinum– usually higher limit, and it is around 35000
- Centurion– High limit, 75k+ (also known as the black card, but do not confuse with visa’s black card).\
What is VBV/ NON VBV/ MSC
- VBV(Verified by Visa)( You can buy non verified by visa cc from cc Shop )
- NON VBV (Verified by Visa)
Very easy to use. No need of more info about Credit Card like DOB, SSN, MMN. Also no need for OTP doing transaction.
- MSC (Mastercard Secure Code)
Similar to VBV, but carders always buy NON VBV CC for carding. Cause the shopping site is VBV or NON VBV we don’t care, we have NON VBV CC.
So no OTP, no AVS, no need SSN etc. NON VBV is not verifired by visa card, you can buy anything with non vbv cards without going through 3rd verification process.
- AVS – (Address Verification System)
- Easy Carding:
In this level a carder do carding of very cheap goods. For example: small phone call bills, etc. Mostly in this level the carder use to do carding of goods below 50$. This is known as the beginners level of carding.
- Intermediate Carding:
In this level the carder do carding of slightly higher goods like background reports, or very small physical items like some clothes. Mostly in this level carders use to do carding of goods below 50$. The different between the Level 1 and Level 2 carding is that Level 2 do carding of physical items.
- Hard Carding:
This is regarded as the advance carding. In this level the carder do carding of everything this includes: cellphones , laptops and other goods. Mostly in this level the carder use to do carding of goods above 50$ and the upper limits is not fixed.